need maximum Refrigeration efficiency with minimum fuss?
Dry Aging Rooms
Dry aging meat is a very precise process. It requires consistent air flow and specific storage temperature in order for the natural enzymatic and biochemical processes that result in improved tenderness and the development of the unique "dry-aged flavour while preventing bacterial growth.
Cold Logic is a perfect candidate to design and install your refrigeration solution so your dry aged product is some of the best in the market.
Our whole aim is to develop a program to help avoid break down of your equipment, improve your plant's reliability and lower your yearly spend on emergency maintenance.
This is why so many clients continue to use Cold Logic for servicing their ammonia and Freon refrigeration plants.
We customised a plan that is right for your plant and equipment increasing life of your equipment, reducing overall operating costs and improving plant reliability and efficiency.
Cold Logic provides a 24hour/ 365 days a year remote dial in support and call out service. With a large team of qualified refrigeration mechanics, you get prompt attention ...
Insuring efficient plant equipment can come down to accurate diagnostics. Thermography and oil, vibration and plant analysis is a effective way to assess your...
The rising cost of electricity affecting everyone's bottom line. One way to outsmart your energy costs and boost your refrigeration system efficiency is by adding EnviroTemp to your operation.
Gas Chillers are efficient and can reduce your carbon footprint and energy costs by reducing electrical demand. The gas system is able to speed and slow down as the load on the system
A proven corrosion inhibitor which is fully biodegradable, BrineCool is a premium coolant specifically designed to lower the temperature of the brine circuit down to -20C. It has a high ...
Reducing energy costs is high up on everyone's agenda. One way they can achieve this is by installing a Climate Wizard. Climate Wizard can use up to 80% less energy than the
Cold Logic Can Help You With...
FAQ By Role
1. How can a refrigeration company help me grow my company?
2. How will quality refrigeration protect my business and our brand?
3. Can refrigeration give us a competitive advantage?
4. Rising energy costs have become a major concern for our business? How can Cold Logic improve our energy use?
5. What can Cold Logic offer us to become future proof while being green and energy efficient?
1. Can Refrigeration directly impact the bottom line of our company?
2. What can improve our Whole of Life Cost (WOL) of our refrigeration assets?
3. How can spending more on preventative maintenance reduce our total yearly spend?
1. Without refrigeration our operations stop? How do we reduce the possibility of down time to our refrigeration plant?
2. How can you ensure a prompt response to our site in the event of a breakdown?
3. We have power restrictions onsite and we need to expand/ need more refrigeration capacity. Do you have a solution for this?
4. How do I know that I am getting the right advice from you as a refrigeration service provider?
1. What new technologies are you offering to your clients?
2. We have an aging refrigeration plant that is causing frequent breakdowns and downtime to the facility. Has Cold Logic got experience in live plant upgrades?
3. Should we be concerned with the HFC phase down on high GWP refrigerants if we use these on our facility?
4. We have power restrictions onsite and we need to expand/ need more refrigeration capacity. Do you have a solution for this?
5. Rising energy costs have become a major concern for our business? How can Cold Logic improve our energy use?
1. How can spending more on preventative maintenance reduce our total yearly spend?
2. Reliability of our refrigeration assets are critical. How can you help us improve reliability? Do you carry critical spares?
3. Do you sell second hand refrigeration compressors/ chillers/ evaporative condensers?
4. We have multiple facilities around the country? Are you capable in providing preventative maintenance to these?
5. How can ensure a prompt response to our site in the event of a breakdown?
1. Do you work with Consultants?
2. What is the most efficient refrigeration solution for a Cold Store or Chiller/ Freezer?
3. We are working with a client that has power restrictions onsite and we need to expand/ need more refrigeration capacity. Do you have a solution for this?
4. What new technologies are you offering to your clients?
1. Do you have experience with Clean Rooms/ Positive Pressure facilities?
Get In Touch
Which Cold Logic Division do you need?